John Reibetanz has published five collections of poetry. The most recent, Mining for Sun, was shortlisted for the ReLit Poetry Award in 2001. He was awarded First Prize in the Petra Kenney Poetry Competition in 2003. In addition to poetry, his publications include essays on Elizabethan drama and on modern and contemporary poetry, along with a book on King Lear and translations of modern German poetry. He is a Professor of English at the University of Toronto whose teaching and research interests include modern American and British poetry, 16th- and 17th-century poetry and drama, and Shakespeare.
- Mining for Sun. London, On: Brick Books, 2000.
- Near Finisterre. Toronto: St. Thomas Poetry Series, 1996.
- Midland Swimmer. London, On: Brick Books, 1996.
- Morning Watch. Véhicule Press, 1995.
- Ashbourn Véhicule Press, 1986.
- Contemporary Authors Online. Gale, 2003.