Moritz, Albert Frank
For other poems, see the Griffin Prize
- And the One Breath
- At Two Solemn Musicks
- Better Days
- Busman's Honeymoon
- Häagen-Dazs Freezer Truck Blocking View of Ottawa River While Its Compressor Blots the Sounds of Nature
- Pleasure Cruiser
- Seven Drunks
- The Guru
- The Little Walls Before China
- The Seer
- The Sentinel
- The Tidal Wave
- What Way
- What We Had
- You That I Loved
- Your Story
A. F. Moritz has published fifteen books of poems, which have earned the Griffin Prize, a Guggenheim Fellowship, the Award in Literature of the American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters, the Ingram Merrill Fellowship, selection to the Princeton Series of Contemporary Poets, and other honours. He has translated seven books of poetry and a novel from Spanish and French, and in collaboration with Theresa Moritz has written biographies of Emma Goldman and Stephen Leacock, and The Oxford Literary Guide to Canada. He holds a doctorate in eighteenth- and nineteenth-century British poetry.
- Black Orchid. Toronto: Dreadnaught, 1981.
- Conflicting Desire Victoria, BC: Ekstasis Editions, 2000.
- Between the Root and the Flower. White Rock, BC: Blackfish Press, 1982.
- Early Poems. Toronto: Insomniac Press, 2002.
- The End of the Age. Toronto: Watershed Books, 2002.
- Houseboat on the Styx. Victoria, BC: Ekstasis Editions, 1998.
- Mahoning. London, ON: Brick Books, 1994.
- Music and Exile. Toronto: Dreadnaught, 1980.
- Rest on the Flight into Egypt. London, ON: Brick Books, 1999.
- The Sentinal Toronto: House of Anansi Press, 2008.
- Signs and Certainties. Montreal: Villaneuve, 1979.
- The Tradition. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1986.
- The Visitation. Toronto: Aya Press, (1983).
- Moritz, A.F. Mahoning. London: Brick Books, 1994.
Contemporary Authors Online. The Gale Group, 2001. li> Contemporary Poets, 7th ed. St. James Press, 2001.