Hamilton, Jane Eaton
Hamilton, Jane Eaton (1954)
Jane Eaton Hamilton is a professional writer of poetry, short fiction, novels and non-fiction, and a master gardener. She has worked as a photographer focusing on art and newborns. As a lesbian activist who came out in 1982, she helped bring same-sex marriage to Canada (Barbeau v. British Columbia, 2003 BCCA 406). Her hobbies are dance, painting, and sketching.
- Hamilton, Jane Eaton. Author's Web Site. 2012-.
- --. Hunger. Ottawa: Oberon, 2002. Short fiction.
- --. Steam Cleaning Love. Ontario: Brick Books, 1993. Poems.
- --. July Nights. Douglas and McIntyre, 1992. Short fiction.
- --. Body Rain. London, Ontario: Brick Books, 1991. Poems.
- --. Jessica's Elevator. Beach Holme, 1990. Children's fiction.
- --. Going Santa Fe. League of Canadian Poets, 1997.
July 19, 1954
father : Alexander Scott McKee
parent : Sheila Anne Hamilton
First RPO Edition