Rosemary Sullivan has published ten books of creative non-fiction and poetry. Her works include Villa Air-Bel: World War II, Escape, and a House in Marseille (2006), Cuba: Grace Under Pressure, By Heart: Elizabeth Smart, A Life, Labyrinth of Desire: Women Passion and Romantic Obsession, Shadow Maker: The Life of Gwendolyn MacEwen, and The Bone Ladder: New and Selected Poetry. She was awarded the Governor General’s Award for Non-Fiction (1995), the City of Toronto Award (1996), and Guggenheim and Killam Fellowships, as well as National Magazine and Western Magazine awards for journalism. She has also edited numerous anthologies. She holds a Canada Research Chair in the Department of English at the University of Toronto, and the Maclean Hunter Chair in Literary Journalism at the Banff Centre for the Arts.
- Sullivan, Rosemary. The Guthrie Road. Black Moss Press, 2009.
- --. Villa Air-Bel: World War II, Escape, and a House in Marseille. HarperCollins, 2006.
- --. Cuba: Grace Under Pressure. McArthur & Co, 2003.
- --. Labyrinth of Desire: Women, Passion, and Romantic Obsession. Toronto: Harper Flamingo, 2001.
- --. Shadow Maker: the Life of Gwendolyn MacEwan. Toronto: Harper Perennial, 2001.
- --. The Bone Ladder: New and Selected Poetry. Windsor, On.: Black Moss Press, 2000.
- --. Blue Panic. Windsor, On.: Black Moss Press, 1991.
- --. The Space a Name Makes. Windsor, ON: Black Moss Press, 1986.
- --, ed. Poetry by Canadian Women/ Oxford University Press, 1989.